Hello July. You are starting off well now aren’t you? We are currently on a island off Georgia and loving a few days of vacation. Lots of pictures from this adventure to come for sure.
However, since its a new month and I LOVE the start of new months, I thought it would be a nice time to set some goals.
1. Continue to blog Monday, Wednesday, Fridays. This seems do-able and I am trying to keep it up.
2. Keep walking daily. This past week I have been ontop of the fitbit challenge and I want to keep it up by working hard!
3. Take a trip for Fourth of July and keep with the tradition of a photo of us together – working on this now!
4. Get my computer backed up and files transferred to the “mother ship” computer in the basement and off my laptop. Make CDs for people that I owe photos to.
5. Work on scrapbooking our wedding!! I have just slightly begun doing this and I want to make it a priority to do it sooner rather than later.